Privacy & Cookies
1. What personal information do we collect
In order to be as close as possible to your wishes and provide you with the desired services and products and to ensure all contractual obligations, My Beauty Box may obtain personal information from you. This way you allow My Beauty Box to provide you with desired services.
Personal data is any information relating to an individual and allows him to be identified directly or indirectly, such as name, address, age, telephone number, e-mail address and physical address (“personal data”).
2. Why do we collect personal information
Your personal data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for services offered on the website and app (access to individual data, which are available for registered users: participation in forums, overview of protected pages, etc.)
- informing on services and offers, and sending other advertising material,
- statistical data processing,
- implementation of prize draws, contests and other promotional offers
3. How do we collect personal information
Your personal data is collected in different ways and through a variety of contacting channels. Most often, your personal data is collected:
- upon registration to the website or app; to gain access the web content, users must register,
- upon registration to e-newsletter; to gain access to content, users must register,
- registration in the forums; to gain access to content, users must register,
- by award points and prize games; to participate in the obtaining of award points and prize games, users must give information’s, which bind to the personal information,
- by taking quiz and questionnaires; We collect your information in reference to your preferences,
The information we collect through various communication channels can be combined with data you provide to My Beauty Box in other cases. For example: when registering for the newsletter or to access services that require registration on the website or app, in carrying out surveys, etc. My Beauty Box may combine and store all personal data which you trust us in these cases, with existing databases, in order to simplify system management with our customers data.
4. Your preferences
Collected personal data may be stored in different databases. My Beauty Box endeavor to respect the wishes that you express for a long period of time in order to process informations about customers more consistently. If for any reason you receive incorrect information, you may contact us, while correct information can also be sent on our e-mail address.
5. Links to other web sites and sponsors
My Beauty Box can organize prize games, promotional campaigns and / or other activities that are related to the offering of services and products, at which as sponsors act also other identified legal entities. If you participate at those activites and / or offers, My Beauty Box and other legal entities may use voluntarily provided personal information for their own needs. My Beauty Box has no control over the data transmitted to another legal entity.
Cookies are invisible text documents that are temporarily stored on your hard drive and make impossible to our website to recognize your computer the next time you visit a website or app My Beauty Box – unless you choose to share your information with us, for example by registration.
7. In which case, disclose personal information
Your personal information will not be disclosed without your consent to any third party except in the following cases.
Personal information may be disclosed to a third party (the subcontractor) to enable the implementation of the service you want to access as a user. My Beauty Box cooperates with other companies in the implementation of activities on their behalf, such as sending e-mails and mail, providing marketing services, fulfilling orders, delivering packages and providing customer service. These companies have access to personal data that are necessary for the implementation of the above mentioned activities, and may not be used for any other purpose; data must be processed in accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Personal data may be disclosed to a third party for the purpose of enable compliance with the legal obligations that carries My Beauty Box.
These recipients will:
- use personal information solely for authorized purposes,
- obtain and process personal data only under the condition that will protect personal information from unauthorized use and adopt similar strict policy and standards for the protection and use of personal information and comply with it,
- strictly comply with related laws.
Anonymous and generic data (including “generic” statistics) from which you cannot be identified are excluded from use, processing, disclosure, transmission and other personal data usage restrictions.
8. Security of collected data
We strive to protect your personal data in accordance with the Law on personal data (PDPA-1-OCT1). We use a variety of security technologies and procedures and precautions to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or alteration and unlawful destruction.
We protect your information by:
- protecting premises, equipment and system software, including the input-output units,
- protecting application software for the processing of personal data,
- preventing unauthorized access to personal data when it is transferred, including transfer via telecommunication and networks,
- providing effective blocking, destruction, deletion or anonymization of personal data,
- That access to personal data only have those persons who process personal data, and who previously signed a declaration on the protection of personal data.
In the event that personal information is required for admission to the Site and app, we don’t recommend using trivial names and passwords for logging. The password should be “complex” – made up of letters and numbers. We recommend that the password, you use to access our website or app, forums, etc., which are necessary for login username and password, change from time to time and not disclose to another person. For password usage solely responsibility on you as a user.
We use Paypal’s third-party payment system to store and secure your payment information and execute transactions securely. We do not store any of your payment data on our servers.
9. Access to your personal data
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA-1-OCT1) you have the right to access personal data, which you have trusted to My Beauty Box, for their correction or deletion and prohibition of their treatment.
If you want to view, correct, amend or update your personal information, you may contact us via e-mail or phone. For privacy reasons, you have to be identified so that we can find your information in database.
If it is requested, we can send you an explanation in regard to the processing of your personal data and confirmation, that they were – if this is necessary – on your request for information, change or deletion, informed all relevant parties.
If you do not want to receive e-journals, offers and / or newest information’s on products and services, you may contact us on e-mail, stating on which forms of communication you are logging off: phone, e-mail, mail, SMS. If you are using more than one mail when contacting or shopping at My Beauty Box, we recommend that you log out of all e-mail accounts that you use and you do not want to receive messages on.
If your personal information changes (email address, physical address, telephone number), please let us know about the change by e-mail.
11. Changes to Privacy Statement
Privacy Statement may be amended only by Ethik Ltd. The revised statement will be published on the website, so that you will be informed what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
12. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments, please send on e-mail: email@example.com